If you are travelling to Perth for business, you may not have the budget to stay at a hotel, or you simply might want to have some of the creature comforts of home.
Budget Apartments offers fully furnished short-term accommodation for the business traveller so that they can have the ‘at home’ experience while on the road.
If you have to travel as part of your business, you are probably quite mindful of your travelling budget. Accommodation within Perth can be quite expensive. However, our apartments come at a very equitable price for something that is centrally located.
Corporate jetsetters live out of their suitcase for a large portion of the working year. It can be hard to unwind after a day of work when you spend most of your time in a hotel. One of the greatest benefits of our apartments is that is equipped with all the facilities (i.e. kitchen), so it will feel like home, even though you are not there.
If you are travelling as a group, it is important to keep all your employees in the same accommodation so that you can organise things without too much fuss. At Budget Apartments, we can cater for discounted group bookings.
Benefits of staying with us
- Savings – compared to other accommodation available in Perth, our apartments are reasonably priced.
- Self-contained – All our apartments are completely self-contained, so you prepare your own meals and relax in the lounge area.
- Private – Because our apartments are self-contained, you will get more privacy than you would in a hotel.
- Location – Budget Apartments is located in the inner–city suburb of Como, which is only 10 minutes from the central business district.
- Transportation – The bus to the city stops regularly right outside our apartments.
- Features – Fully furnished kitchen and a lounge room boasting a lounge and television & have secure parking.
Things to do in Perth
Whether you are here for business or pleasure, you no doubt want to check out the many attractions Perth has to offer.
Guests can easily get to Perth CBD as well as the historical city of Fremantle from our apartments.
Our apartments are also a short walking distance from shops, cafes, restaurants, a cinema and the picturesque Swan River.
Read some of our blog articles about this topic:
If you are coming to Perth in the near future and are looking for cheap, self-contained accommodation, we are confident that you will enjoy staying at Budget apartments.