One of the greatest benefits of staying at Budget Apartments is its proximity to some of Perth’s leading tourist attractions. Situated in Como, which is only 7km from the CBD, you’ll be able to get to these attractions via a short stroll, public transport, or with a car. Our apartments are not only affordable; they are also in a convenient location. It is for this reason that we see repeat business from our overseas clients.
- Rottnest Island – This island paradise is a mere 30 minute ferry ride from Perth. Jump on board from any one of the following locations; Perth, Fremantle, and Hillary’s.
- The Cultural Centre – In the heart of Perth is a block containing the state’s museum, library, and art gallery, all within a stone’s throw of each other. You will be there in 15 minutes.
- King’s Park – You may be sceptical upon hearing that after a 10 minute journey you’ll be amongst native bushland, but it’s the truth!
- Casino – Burswood Resort Casino is 10 minutes from Budget Apartment. Apart from games of chance, you can catch a show, eat dinner, or boogie the night away at their nightclub.
- Shopping – One of the most extensive shopping centres in the state, Garden City, is 10 minutes’ drive away in the suburb of Booragoon.
- Airports – after a long flight, the last thing you want is to spend ages getting to your accommodation. From the Perth Domestic and International Airports, we are only 15 minutes and 20 minutes respectively.
- Buses – buses stop right outside the apartment. They will take you either to Perth or Fremantle in around 15 minutes. Kids under 5 ride free and you can save money by purchasing a family pass on the weekend. It also might be to your advantage to pick up a Smartrider. See the Transperth website for more details.
- Car – having a vehicle will make it easy to get around. It is only 8 minutes into the city and 20 minutes to Fremantle.
Besides being so close to some great attractions, you will find some great things in the local area. A few minutes’ walk will find you next to the famous Swan River foreshore, where you can participate in a number of river activities, including parasailing, canoeing, and windsurfing.
But if that isn’t your cup of tea, then you could always go to one of the cafes or restaurants that are nearby and get a bite to eat while others risk life and limb on the water. Check out cheap eats in Perth.
Cygnet Cinema or Perth Zoo are within walking distance of the apartments, giving you options for family activities without having to travel.
Also nearby is a supermarket, which will come in handy when you run out of milk or have nothing to eat in the apartment.
Want to find out more? We’ve provided you with a list of helpful links about Perth and Western Australia. They will help you plan your future holiday to our fantastic and vibrant city.