It might seem as though our affordable accommodation only cater to for people travelling to Perth, but we also are an option for people seeking short-term & temporary accommodation in the inner city.
Budget Apartments accommodation is a cost effective option for short-term & temporary stay.
Who is this accommodation for?
Relocation or Moving Home
If you have ever had to relocate or move house, you will know from experience that there tends to be a discrepancy with dates. More often than not, the house you want to move into is not ready/available when you are, which leaves you temporarily homeless. If this happens to you, Budget Apartments can provide short-term accommodation until your situation has been rectified.
Our apartments are in close proximity to the following hospitals:
- Sir Charles Gairdner
- King Edward memorial
- Princess Margaret Children’s
- Sir John of God Subiaco.
If you are from out of town and need somewhere to stay while your loved ones receive medical treatment, our apartments are a great option.
Students who are coming from overseas, interstate or from a regional centre might need short-term accommodation until they can find somewhere adequate to live during their studies. Our apartments are ideal for temporary stays, because they will cause a limited amount of disruption during this transition.
Business & Corporate
When you are travelling for business, it is important to retain routine and normality while you are on the road. Because our accommodation is self-contained, they are going to provide you with a sense of home life so you do not feel too displaced.
We are also aware that as a corporate jetsetter, you cannot be too far away from the action. Our apartments are only 10 minutes away from Perth city.
Benefits of stating with us
- What makes us such an attractive accommodation option is the fact we provide private, self-contained accommodation in a central location.
- Not everyone wants the hotel experience. The people who stay with us are often looking for a relaxed and quiet environment to unwind. We have everything that you would at home – kitchen facilities, lounge, TV etc. so you can feel at home.
- The additional benefit of having kitchen facilities is that you can prepare fresh, home cooked meals instead of having to rely on pricey meals at restaurants, cafes and pubs.
- And of course the cost of staying with us is extremely competitive compared to other options in the inner city area, making it economically viable for those on a strict budget.
Find Budget Apartments below: